CalChamber 2017 HR California Online Membership
A CalChamber Online membership gives companies doing business in California helpful HR compliance resources that save time and money.
I love the ease of the website. HRCalifornia has everything.
Kim Urban HR Manager, STEICO Industries, Inc.
- Unlimited access to the expert compliance resources of HRCalifornia (Smartphone & Tablet Ready):
- In-depth HR Library with current information on California and federal employment laws and regulations
- Clear explanations of compliance rules
- Fast compliance wizards to simplify HR tasks
- Extensive Q&As section with quick answers to specific employment topics
- Nearly 400 downloadable HR forms, checklists and policies
- Interactive quizzes
- Posting requirements
- Best practices for everyday HR processes
- HRWatchdog blog with the latest employment-related news
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) California Certification Study Tool
- eNewsletters reporting new laws and regulations, court cases and other news that affect your business
- Business partner discounts on FedEx, UPS, OfficeMax and more
- Up to 4 HR Certification Institute (HRCI) recertification credits per year for all registered users of HRCalifornia.com, plus $25 off any initial certification exam from HRCI